BigUp (CURRENCY:BIGUP) traded 83.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. One BigUp coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, BigUp has traded 89.1% lower against the US dollar. BigUp has a market cap of $1,765.00 and approximately $22.00 worth of BigUp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00009537 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011227 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002373 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001719 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000507 BTC.
BigUp (BIGUP) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 12th, 2016. BigUp’s total supply is 2,137,572,489 coins. The official website for BigUp is bigup.club. BigUp’s official Twitter account is @BigUpKing.
BigUp Coin Trading
BigUp can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BigUp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BigUp should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BigUp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BigUp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BigUp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.