Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded down 4.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 28th. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0125 or 0.00000134 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitcoin Scrypt has a market capitalization of $219,458.00 and $15.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded up 20.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
About Bitcoin Scrypt
Bitcoin Scrypt is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Scrypt is bitcoinscrypt.io. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Scrypt
Bitcoin Scrypt can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Scrypt should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.