Davinci Coin (CURRENCY:DAC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. Over the last seven days, Davinci Coin has traded 0.9% lower against the dollar. Davinci Coin has a market capitalization of $10.35 million and approximately $638,101.00 worth of Davinci Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Davinci Coin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular exchanges including HADAX and BitForex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00007861 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Davinci Coin Profile
DAC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 7th, 2018. Davinci Coin’s total supply is 8,800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,601,858,620 tokens. Davinci Coin’s official Twitter account is @dacash_official and its Facebook page is accessible here. Davinci Coin’s official website is davinci.vision.
Davinci Coin Token Trading
Davinci Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and HADAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Davinci Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Davinci Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Davinci Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Davinci Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Davinci Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.