Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded down 4.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. Gas has a total market capitalization of $16.29 million and approximately $3.13 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gas token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.61 or 0.00017355 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, DragonEX, Bitbns and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Gas has traded up 29.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003202 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010806 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.13 or 0.00217238 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $137.44 or 0.01482846 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00029047 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00116428 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Gas’ total supply is 17,190,378 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,128,375 tokens. Gas’ official Twitter account is @neo_blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Gas’ official website is neo.org.
Buying and Selling Gas
Gas can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bitbns, Gate.io, Cobinhood, Switcheo Network, Poloniex, DragonEX, Koinex, Huobi, Bitinka, Coinnest, Binance and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.