Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. Golem has a market capitalization of $46.26 million and approximately $3.62 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Golem has traded 3.9% higher against the dollar. One Golem token can currently be purchased for $0.0472 or 0.00000509 BTC on popular exchanges including Tux Exchange, Koinex, OOOBTC and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003202 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010806 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.13 or 0.00217238 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $137.44 or 0.01482846 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00029047 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00116428 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Golem’s launch date was November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 980,050,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Golem is golem.network. The official message board for Golem is blog.golemproject.net.
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Livecoin, Iquant, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Koinex, WazirX, YoBit, Liqui, CoinExchange, Poloniex, Zebpay, Gate.io, Vebitcoin, Braziliex, OOOBTC, Bitbns, BigONE, Bittrex, Tidex, BitBay, Mercatox, ABCC, GOPAX, Bithumb, OKEx, Huobi, Binance, Cobinhood, Ethfinex, Coinbe, BitMart, Upbit and Tux Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.