Graviocoin (CURRENCY:GIO) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. One Graviocoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Graviocoin has traded up 33.6% against the U.S. dollar. Graviocoin has a total market cap of $381,191.00 and approximately $993.00 worth of Graviocoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003192 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010792 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.86 or 0.00214608 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $138.39 or 0.01494927 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00029002 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00117836 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Graviocoin’s total supply is 1,189,035,659 coins and its circulating supply is 987,240,659 coins. Graviocoin’s official website is www.gravio.net. Graviocoin’s official Twitter account is @graviex_net and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Graviocoin
Graviocoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Graviocoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Graviocoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Graviocoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Graviocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Graviocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.