Hercules (CURRENCY:HERC) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. Hercules has a market cap of $184,531.00 and approximately $414.00 worth of Hercules was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hercules token can now be purchased for about $0.0032 or 0.00000034 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and IDAX. In the last week, Hercules has traded up 5.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.06 or 0.00212501 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $140.04 or 0.01483309 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00028653 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.08 or 0.00117339 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Hercules’ total supply is 234,259,085 tokens and its circulating supply is 57,837,252 tokens. Hercules’ official Twitter account is @HERC_Hercules and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Hercules is herc.one.
Hercules Token Trading
Hercules can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hercules directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hercules should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hercules using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hercules Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hercules and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.