HeroNode (CURRENCY:HER) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. One HeroNode token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, IDEX, Bilaxy and Token Store. In the last week, HeroNode has traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar. HeroNode has a total market cap of $164,822.00 and $9,918.00 worth of HeroNode was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003196 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010803 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.92 or 0.00215450 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $138.22 or 0.01494821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00029012 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00117639 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
HeroNode’s genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. HeroNode’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,074,244,081 tokens. The official website for HeroNode is heronode.io. The Reddit community for HeroNode is /r/HeroNodeOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for HeroNode is medium.com/@hero_node. HeroNode’s official Twitter account is @hero_node.
HeroNode Token Trading
HeroNode can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bilaxy, Bibox, Token Store and LBank. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HeroNode directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HeroNode should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HeroNode using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HeroNode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HeroNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.