Insolar (CURRENCY:INS) traded up 8.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. One Insolar token can now be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002404 BTC on major exchanges including Radar Relay, Okcoin Korea, Mercatox and Liqui. Insolar has a total market cap of $7.22 million and approximately $11.06 million worth of Insolar was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Insolar has traded 10.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003196 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010803 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.92 or 0.00215450 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $138.22 or 0.01494821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00029012 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00117639 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Insolar was first traded on August 1st, 2018. Insolar’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,500,000 tokens. The official message board for Insolar is medium.com/insolar. Insolar’s official Twitter account is @insolario. Insolar’s official website is insolar.io. The Reddit community for Insolar is /r/insolar/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Insolar
Insolar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Okcoin Korea, Kucoin, Bithumb, Coinrail, OKex, Cobinhood, Mercatox, Liqui, Radar Relay and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insolar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insolar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Insolar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insolar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insolar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.