Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded 0% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 28th. Komodo has a total market cap of $66.77 million and $3.35 million worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Komodo coin can now be bought for $0.57 or 0.00006156 BTC on exchanges including Bitbns, CoinExchange, Binance and Cryptopia. During the last week, Komodo has traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.41 or 0.00413061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00085599 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00050602 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002538 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002112 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001293 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 39.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Komodo (KMD) is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 116,636,765 coins. Komodo’s official website is komodoplatform.com. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Komodo’s official message board is blog.komodoplatform.com.
Buying and Selling Komodo
Komodo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Upbit, Cryptopia, Bitbns, CoinExchange, Bittrex, BarterDEX and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Komodo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Komodo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Komodo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Komodo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.