Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 10.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 28th. Monero Classic has a total market capitalization of $5.59 million and $3,614.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00003497 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 11.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $59.55 or 0.00643981 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002559 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001773 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000695 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 17,297,354 coins. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.