Morpheus Labs (CURRENCY:MITX) traded up 14.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 28th. One Morpheus Labs token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0095 or 0.00000102 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, FCoin, IDEX and Liquid. Morpheus Labs has a market cap of $3.32 million and $356,704.00 worth of Morpheus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Morpheus Labs has traded up 16% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003196 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010803 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.92 or 0.00215450 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $138.22 or 0.01494821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00029012 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00117639 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Morpheus Labs
Morpheus Labs was first traded on February 15th, 2018. Morpheus Labs’ total supply is 746,999,995 tokens and its circulating supply is 348,379,945 tokens. Morpheus Labs’ official Twitter account is @morpheus_labs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Morpheus Labs’ official website is token.morpheuslabs.io.
Buying and Selling Morpheus Labs
Morpheus Labs can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Morpheus Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Morpheus Labs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Morpheus Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Morpheus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Morpheus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.