PAYCENT (CURRENCY:PYN) traded down 21.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. During the last week, PAYCENT has traded down 32.6% against the US dollar. PAYCENT has a total market cap of $116,827.00 and $157,155.00 worth of PAYCENT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PAYCENT token can currently be purchased for about $0.0081 or 0.00000087 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Mercatox.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010784 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.06 or 0.00215649 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $138.37 or 0.01487848 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00029131 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.95 or 0.00117755 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
PAYCENT Token Profile
PAYCENT’s launch date was September 18th, 2017. PAYCENT’s total supply is 14,689,371 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,364,156 tokens. PAYCENT’s official website is paycent.com. PAYCENT’s official Twitter account is @PaycentGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for PAYCENT is medium.com/@paycent.
PAYCENT Token Trading
PAYCENT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAYCENT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAYCENT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PAYCENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PAYCENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAYCENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.