Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 28th. One Pillar token can now be purchased for $0.0306 or 0.00000325 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX, Cryptopia and HitBTC. Pillar has a total market capitalization of $7.94 million and approximately $6,890.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Pillar has traded 9.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003149 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.41 or 0.00216032 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.61 or 0.01488547 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00028688 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.93 or 0.00115675 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Pillar was first traded on June 26th, 2017. Pillar’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 259,348,201 tokens. Pillar’s official Twitter account is @PillarWallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pillar’s official website is pillarproject.io. The Reddit community for Pillar is /r/PillarProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Pillar Token Trading
Pillar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, Bancor Network and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pillar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pillar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.