Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded up 13.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. One Pirate Chain coin can currently be purchased for $0.0257 or 0.00000276 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex. Pirate Chain has a total market cap of $3.27 million and $16,522.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Pirate Chain has traded up 11.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003188 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010772 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.18 or 0.00216716 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $139.06 or 0.01493270 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00028923 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.80 or 0.00116024 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Pirate Chain Coin Profile
Pirate Chain’s genesis date was August 30th, 2018. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 127,170,774 coins. The official message board for Pirate Chain is medium.com/piratechain. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
Pirate Chain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirate Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pirate Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.