PumaPay (CURRENCY:PMA) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 28th. Over the last week, PumaPay has traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. PumaPay has a market cap of $6.19 million and $430,636.00 worth of PumaPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PumaPay token can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, CoinExchange, Coinall and CoinBene.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00041223 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $518.12 or 0.05603507 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005703 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001080 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00043021 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00032747 BTC.
PumaPay Token Profile
PumaPay (PMA) is a token. It was first traded on March 22nd, 2018. PumaPay’s total supply is 78,042,956,829 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,175,631,271 tokens. PumaPay’s official Twitter account is @PumaPay and its Facebook page is accessible here. PumaPay’s official message board is blog.pumapay.io. The Reddit community for PumaPay is /r/PumaPay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for PumaPay is pumapay.io.
Buying and Selling PumaPay
PumaPay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinExchange, CoinBene, Coinall, Upbit, Bittrex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PumaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PumaPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PumaPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PumaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PumaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.