Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 28th. During the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Quantstamp has a total market cap of $7.00 million and $73,948.00 worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantstamp token can now be bought for approximately $0.0113 or 0.00000122 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, DDEX, Binance and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003191 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010800 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.11 or 0.00216859 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $137.72 or 0.01484833 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00029002 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.73 or 0.00115697 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Quantstamp Token Profile
Quantstamp’s launch date was October 1st, 2017. Quantstamp’s total supply is 976,442,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 617,314,171 tokens. The Reddit community for Quantstamp is /r/Quantstamp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Quantstamp is quantstamp.com. Quantstamp’s official Twitter account is @Quantstamp and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, DDEX, IDEX, Binance, GOPAX, Gate.io and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantstamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.