Safe Haven (CURRENCY:SHA) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. One Safe Haven token can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OceanEx and LATOKEN. In the last seven days, Safe Haven has traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar. Safe Haven has a market capitalization of $1.41 million and $122,849.00 worth of Safe Haven was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $175.82 or 0.01887954 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded down 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Safe Haven Token Profile
Safe Haven is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 12th, 2014. Safe Haven’s total supply is 8,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,005,855,396 tokens. The official website for Safe Haven is safehaven.io. Safe Haven’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Safe Haven’s official message board is t.me/safehavenio_ann. The Reddit community for Safe Haven is /r/safehavenio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Safe Haven Token Trading
Safe Haven can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and OceanEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe Haven directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Safe Haven should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Safe Haven using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Haven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe Haven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.