STK (CURRENCY:STK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 28th. STK has a total market capitalization of $883,252.00 and approximately $21,743.00 worth of STK was traded on exchanges in the last day. One STK token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Huobi, Cobinhood and Kucoin. During the last week, STK has traded down 4.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.06 or 0.00212501 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.04 or 0.01483309 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00028653 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.08 or 0.00117339 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
STK launched on September 27th, 2017. STK’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 343,971,372 tokens. STK’s official Twitter account is @STKtoken. The Reddit community for STK is /r/STKToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for STK is medium.com/@STKtoken. The official website for STK is stktoken.com.
Buying and Selling STK
STK can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Cobinhood, Huobi and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as STK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire STK should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase STK using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for STK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for STK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.