Suretly (CURRENCY:SUR) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 28th. One Suretly token can currently be purchased for $0.67 or 0.00007251 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex and HitBTC. During the last week, Suretly has traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar. Suretly has a total market cap of $157,846.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Suretly was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00041167 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $518.60 or 0.05591133 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005698 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001101 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00043401 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00032109 BTC.
Suretly Token Profile
Suretly (SUR) is a token. Its launch date was April 20th, 2017. Suretly’s total supply is 237,407 tokens and its circulating supply is 234,484 tokens. Suretly’s official website is www.suretly.com. Suretly’s official Twitter account is @suretly_com and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Suretly Token Trading
Suretly can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Suretly directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Suretly should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Suretly using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Suretly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Suretly and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.