Zen Protocol (CURRENCY:ZP) traded 24.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 28th. During the last seven days, Zen Protocol has traded 34.4% lower against the dollar. Zen Protocol has a market cap of $823,716.00 and approximately $65,612.00 worth of Zen Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zen Protocol coin can now be bought for about $0.0364 or 0.00000390 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003149 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.41 or 0.00216032 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $140.61 or 0.01488547 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00028688 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00040610 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003041 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.93 or 0.00115675 BTC.
Zen Protocol Coin Profile
Zen Protocol (ZP) is a coin. It launched on December 17th, 2017. Zen Protocol’s total supply is 26,631,450 coins and its circulating supply is 22,636,450 coins. The official website for Zen Protocol is www.zenprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Zen Protocol is /r/zenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zen Protocol’s official Twitter account is @zen_protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zen Protocol
Zen Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zen Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zen Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zen Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zen Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zen Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.