AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded 27.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 7th. AdCoin has a market capitalization of $16,824.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Crex24. Over the last seven days, AdCoin has traded 31.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 38.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
AdCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 33,058,370 coins and its circulating supply is 16,565,172 coins. The official website for AdCoin is www.getadcoin.com. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AdCoin Coin Trading
AdCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.