APIS (CURRENCY:APIS) traded up 19% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 7th. APIS has a market capitalization of $4.14 million and approximately $1.18 million worth of APIS was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, APIS has traded up 0.3% against the dollar. One APIS token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, Bit-Z and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Grin (GRIN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00012931 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004180 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001388 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000029 BTC.
APIS Token Profile
APIS uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 4th, 2018. APIS’s total supply is 9,520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,962,097,230 tokens. APIS’s official Twitter account is @Apis11Official. APIS’s official message board is medium.com/apisplatform. The official website for APIS is apisplatform.io.
Buying and Selling APIS
APIS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, IDEX and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as APIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade APIS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy APIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for APIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for APIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.