Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 7th. Bancor has a total market capitalization of $20.14 million and approximately $4.87 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bancor has traded up 0.7% against the US dollar. One Bancor token can now be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003490 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Bittrex, Upbit and LATOKEN.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003168 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010857 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.51 or 0.00222399 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.22 or 0.01433491 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00029203 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00118346 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
Bancor’s genesis date was February 13th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 67,557,149 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,523,662 tokens. The official message board for Bancor is blog.bancor.network. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bancor’s official website is bancor.network. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Kyber Network, HitBTC, Gate.io, Binance, OKEx, COSS, Upbit, Bancor Network, Liqui, Tidex, ABCC, Bittrex and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.