Blue Protocol (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 24.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 7th. Blue Protocol has a market cap of $801,252.00 and approximately $871.00 worth of Blue Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blue Protocol token can currently be bought for about $0.0219 or 0.00000236 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, TOPBTC, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Over the last seven days, Blue Protocol has traded 84.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00042994 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $617.61 or 0.06675788 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002345 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00000996 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00014795 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00046768 BTC.
Blue Protocol Profile
BLUE is a token. It launched on October 17th, 2017. Blue Protocol’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. The Reddit community for Blue Protocol is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blue Protocol’s official website is www.blueprotocol.com. Blue Protocol’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. The official message board for Blue Protocol is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku.
Buying and Selling Blue Protocol
Blue Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, TOPBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blue Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blue Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blue Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blue Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blue Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.