BTC Lite (CURRENCY:BTCL) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 7th. Over the last seven days, BTC Lite has traded down 67.9% against the U.S. dollar. One BTC Lite token can now be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and STEX. BTC Lite has a market capitalization of $15,555.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of BTC Lite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00043015 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $619.13 or 0.06693856 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002351 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00000996 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00014750 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00046747 BTC.
BTC Lite Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BTC Lite’s official message board is medium.com/@btclite. The official website for BTC Lite is btclite.org. The Reddit community for BTC Lite is /r/BTClite and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BTC Lite Token Trading
BTC Lite can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTC Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BTC Lite should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BTC Lite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BTC Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTC Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.