CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded down 3.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 7th. During the last seven days, CoinFi has traded 23.7% lower against the dollar. CoinFi has a market capitalization of $533,698.00 and $8,226.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CoinFi token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000029 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Cobinhood, Kucoin and FCoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003141 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.35 or 0.00221194 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $133.79 or 0.01454192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00029559 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.85 or 0.00117903 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
CoinFi’s launch date was December 15th, 2017. CoinFi’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 198,664,791 tokens. CoinFi’s official message board is medium.com/coinfi. CoinFi’s official website is www.coinfi.com. CoinFi’s official Twitter account is @coin_fi and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CoinFi Token Trading
CoinFi can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Kucoin, Cobinhood, Kyber Network, IDEX and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinFi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.