DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 7th. DigitalNote has a total market capitalization of $4.76 million and $1,991.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, DigitalNote has traded 16.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One DigitalNote coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.06 or 0.00683020 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003620 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002565 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001743 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00000651 BTC.
DigitalNote Coin Profile
DigitalNote (CRYPTO:XDN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 30th, 2014. DigitalNote’s total supply is 7,372,476,768 coins. The Reddit community for DigitalNote is /r/digitalNote and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigitalNote’s official Twitter account is @DigitalNote_XDN and its Facebook page is accessible here. DigitalNote’s official website is www.digitalnote.biz.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.