Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded up 17.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 7th. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0161 or 0.00000174 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and YoBit. Litecoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $10.48 million and approximately $111,638.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded 4.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $258.79 or 0.02804405 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004097 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 43.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000507 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Coin Profile
Litecoin Cash (CRYPTO:LCC) is a coin. Its launch date was February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 649,640,082 coins. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Litecoin Cash is litecoinca.sh.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, YoBit, SouthXchange, Braziliex, Mercatox, CryptoBridge, Exrates and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.