Loki (CURRENCY:LOKI) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 7th. Loki has a market cap of $13.86 million and approximately $17,090.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Loki has traded down 1.4% against the dollar. One Loki coin can currently be bought for $0.32 or 0.00003421 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and TradeOgre.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9,242.83 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $187.56 or 0.02029773 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $290.86 or 0.03147137 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $62.03 or 0.00671129 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $63.55 or 0.00687610 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00010650 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00056494 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.84 or 0.00420231 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010873 BTC.
Loki is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. It launched on February 25th, 2018. Loki’s total supply is 43,850,879 coins. Loki’s official Twitter account is @Loki_Project. The Reddit community for Loki is /r/LokiProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Loki is loki.network/blog. The official website for Loki is loki.network.
Buying and Selling Loki
Loki can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loki should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loki using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.