MineBee (CURRENCY:MB) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 7th. One MineBee token can currently be purchased for about $0.0276 or 0.00000299 BTC on popular exchanges including Hanbitco and ProBit Exchange. MineBee has a total market cap of $50.50 million and $552,868.00 worth of MineBee was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, MineBee has traded up 2.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003135 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010860 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.38 or 0.00220700 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $133.87 or 0.01449853 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00028922 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.82 or 0.00117165 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
MineBee Token Profile
MineBee’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,830,117,455 tokens. MineBee’s official Twitter account is @
. MineBee’s official website is minebee.io. MineBee’s official message board is medium.com/minebee.
MineBee Token Trading
MineBee can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ProBit Exchange and Hanbitco. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MineBee directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MineBee should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MineBee using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MineBee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MineBee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.