Newton (CURRENCY:NEW) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 7th. In the last week, Newton has traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar. Newton has a market capitalization of $42.79 million and $4.10 million worth of Newton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Newton coin can now be purchased for about $0.0036 or 0.00000039 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi Global, Hotbit and Huobi Korea.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003141 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.35 or 0.00221194 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.79 or 0.01454192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00029559 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.85 or 0.00117903 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Newton Coin Profile
Newton launched on October 11th, 2018. Newton’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,948,333,332 coins. Newton’s official Twitter account is @newton_project. Newton’s official website is www.newtonproject.org.
Newton Coin Trading
Newton can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Huobi Global and Huobi Korea. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Newton should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Newton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.