Ren (CURRENCY:REN) traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 7th. One Ren token can currently be bought for about $0.0576 or 0.00000625 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, IDEX, Kyber Network and Tidex. Ren has a total market cap of $46.13 million and approximately $6.56 million worth of Ren was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Ren has traded up 16.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00043076 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $618.65 or 0.06704136 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002344 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00000998 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00014810 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00046752 BTC.
Ren is a token. It was first traded on December 31st, 2017. Ren’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 800,503,651 tokens. Ren’s official Twitter account is @republicorg. The official message board for Ren is medium.com/renproject. The official website for Ren is renproject.io. The Reddit community for Ren is /r/republicprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ren Token Trading
Ren can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, UEX, Binance, DDEX, Tidex, Huobi Global, OKEx and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ren directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ren should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ren using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ren Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ren and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.