TrueChain (CURRENCY:TRUE) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 7th. TrueChain has a total market cap of $27.07 million and $29.25 million worth of TrueChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TrueChain token can now be bought for $0.34 or 0.00003697 BTC on major exchanges including ZB.COM, CoinBene, HitBTC and OKEx. In the last week, TrueChain has traded 13.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00043310 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $610.16 or 0.06630690 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002367 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00000991 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014478 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00046825 BTC.
TrueChain Token Profile
TrueChain (CRYPTO:TRUE) is a token. Its launch date was January 4th, 2018. TrueChain’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,575,543 tokens. TrueChain’s official website is www.truechain.pro. TrueChain’s official Twitter account is @truechaingroup.
TrueChain Token Trading
TrueChain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, HitBTC, CoinBene, OKEx, DragonEX and Bithumb. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TrueChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.