USDQ (CURRENCY:USDQ) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 7th. One USDQ token can now be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00010857 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha and Hotbit. USDQ has a total market capitalization of $5.51 million and approximately $68,640.00 worth of USDQ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, USDQ has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008006 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.83 or 0.00073963 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $34.05 or 0.00368819 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001457 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007819 BTC.
- CyberMusic (CYMT) traded down 28% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
USDQ Token Profile
USDQ is a token. It launched on May 30th, 2019. USDQ’s total supply is 5,531,633 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,503,513 tokens. USDQ’s official website is usdq.platinum.fund. The official message board for USDQ is blog.platinum.fund. USDQ’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
USDQ Token Trading
USDQ can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDQ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USDQ should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase USDQ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USDQ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDQ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.