Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 9th. Atheios has a market capitalization of $9,319.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atheios coin can currently be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including STEX and Graviex. Over the last week, Atheios has traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00000922 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000625 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Atheios Coin Profile
Atheios is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on April 29th, 2018. Atheios’ total supply is 17,625,948 coins and its circulating supply is 17,543,150 coins. The Reddit community for Atheios is /r/Atheios and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Atheios’ official website is www.atheios.com. Atheios’ official Twitter account is @atheioschain.
Atheios Coin Trading
Atheios can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atheios should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atheios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.