Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. Ethereum Cash has a total market cap of $49,849.00 and approximately $20.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Ethereum Cash has traded down 23.2% against the dollar. One Ethereum Cash token can currently be bought for $0.0035 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003151 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011330 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.70 or 0.00222934 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $126.24 or 0.01428552 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00031188 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.71 or 0.00121246 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash launched on October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. The official website for Ethereum Cash is www.ethereumcash.technology. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.