Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. One Melon token can currently be purchased for $4.26 or 0.00048201 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitsane, IDEX, Bittrex and Radar Relay. Melon has a total market cap of $5.32 million and $16,034.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Melon has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003156 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011338 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.79 or 0.00224163 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $126.22 or 0.01429769 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000826 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00031108 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.74 or 0.00121651 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Melon launched on February 16th, 2017. Melon’s total supply is 1,250,000 tokens. Melon’s official website is melonport.com. The Reddit community for Melon is /r/melonproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Melon’s official Twitter account is @melonport and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Kraken, Bitsane, Bittrex, Radar Relay and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Melon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Melon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Melon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.