REPO (CURRENCY:REPO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. One REPO token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0815 or 0.00000925 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. In the last week, REPO has traded 0.4% lower against the dollar. REPO has a market cap of $8.96 million and approximately $3,667.00 worth of REPO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003168 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011409 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.75 or 0.00224146 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $128.84 or 0.01462669 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00031936 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.62 or 0.00120577 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
REPO’s genesis date was March 21st, 2018. REPO’s total supply is 356,999,900 tokens and its circulating supply is 109,958,607 tokens. REPO’s official website is www.repocoin.io. REPO’s official Twitter account is @repo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for REPO is /r/REPOCOIN.
REPO Token Trading
REPO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as REPO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade REPO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase REPO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for REPO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REPO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.