SPINDLE (CURRENCY:SPD) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 9th. One SPINDLE coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including $13.77, $7.50, $33.94 and $24.68. SPINDLE has a market cap of $686,741.00 and $7,913.00 worth of SPINDLE was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, SPINDLE has traded 1.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00044244 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $69.75 or 0.00791520 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.82 or 0.00224900 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005640 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00089744 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002619 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003585 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
SPINDLE (SPD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 10th, 2018. SPINDLE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,209,565,890 coins. SPINDLE’s official website is spindle.zone. SPINDLE’s official Twitter account is @spindlezone and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SPINDLE
SPINDLE can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $24.68, $13.77, $20.33, $33.94, $10.39, $51.55, $5.60, $24.43, $50.98, $18.94 and $7.50. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SPINDLE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SPINDLE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SPINDLE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SPINDLE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SPINDLE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.