Grin (CURRENCY:GRIN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, Grin has traded 10.1% higher against the dollar. Grin has a market capitalization of $30.99 million and $32.73 million worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Grin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.20 or 0.00013269 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including KuCoin, LBank, TradeOgre and Bisq.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004252 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001493 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC.
Grin Coin Profile
Grin (GRIN) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 25,752,780 coins. Grin’s official message board is www.grin-forum.org. The official website for Grin is grin-tech.org. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grinMW.
Grin Coin Trading
Grin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, BitForex, Hotbit, KuCoin, LBank, Coinall and Bisq. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Grin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.