ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded down 15.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. During the last seven days, ArtByte has traded 93.2% lower against the dollar. ArtByte has a market capitalization of $2,158.00 and $9.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ArtByte coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.02 or 0.00704684 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010926 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001338 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00012868 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001175 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000308 BTC.
ArtByte (ABY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ArtByte is www.artbyte.me. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.