Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Bitcoin Interest coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0287 or 0.00000316 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and Exrates. Bitcoin Interest has a total market capitalization of $525,505.00 and $163.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bitcoin Interest has traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.72 or 0.00415829 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00097290 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00054194 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002831 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001951 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002356 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00000853 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 26.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC.
Bitcoin Interest Coin Profile
Bitcoin Interest (CRYPTO:BCI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 19th, 2017. Bitcoin Interest’s total supply is 18,326,892 coins. Bitcoin Interest’s official website is bitcoininterest.io. Bitcoin Interest’s official Twitter account is @btcinterest.
Bitcoin Interest Coin Trading
Bitcoin Interest can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bitfinex, Stocks.Exchange, Exrates and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Interest should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Interest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.