Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded up 5.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. During the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Einsteinium coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0482 or 0.00000531 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Einsteinium has a total market capitalization of $10.56 million and $386,733.00 worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $64.24 or 0.00708166 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010909 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001329 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012433 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001191 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000298 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
Einsteinium is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 219,008,650 coins. The official website for Einsteinium is www.emc2.foundation. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Einsteinium is emc2slack.herokuapp.com.
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Einsteinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Einsteinium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.