Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded 18.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Helium has traded up 17.9% against the US dollar. One Helium coin can now be purchased for $0.0310 or 0.00000342 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Cryptopia. Helium has a market cap of $359,788.00 and $78.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00009429 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011080 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002496 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001754 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000064 BTC.
HLM uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 11,939,694 coins and its circulating supply is 11,591,314 coins. Helium’s official website is heliumchain.org. Helium’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Helium
Helium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Helium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Helium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.