Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 11th. Red Pulse Phoenix has a market capitalization of $4.94 million and $173,333.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can now be bought for about $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Bitbns, Switcheo Network and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 34.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
About Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) is a token. Its genesis date was October 8th, 2017. Red Pulse Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The Reddit community for Red Pulse Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official website is www.redpulse.com/landing.
Buying and Selling Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Switcheo Network, Kucoin, Coinrail and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.