Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded down 6.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 12th. One Kin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including DDEX, HitBTC, OTCBTC and IDEX. Kin has a total market capitalization of $5.93 million and approximately $410,379.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Kin has traded 8.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003117 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.35 or 0.00233063 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.73 or 0.01508570 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000877 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00032240 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.26 or 0.00140449 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Kin Token Profile
Kin’s launch date was May 25th, 2017. Kin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,214,839,705,290 tokens. Kin’s official message board is medium.com/kinfoundation. The official website for Kin is kinecosystem.org. The Reddit community for Kin is /r/KinFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kin’s official Twitter account is @kin_foundation.
Kin Token Trading
Kin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, IDEX, Bancor Network, HitBTC, DDEX, COSS, YoBit, Allbit, Stellarport, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Fatbtc, OTCBTC, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and CoinFalcon. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.