PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 12th. PlatinumBAR has a market cap of $26,914.00 and approximately $199.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, PlatinumBAR has traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0125 or 0.00000143 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
PlatinumBAR (XPTX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlatinumBAR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.