QuarkChain (CURRENCY:QKC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 12th. One QuarkChain coin can now be bought for $0.0049 or 0.00000056 BTC on popular exchanges including $32.15, $7.50, $18.94 and $24.43. During the last week, QuarkChain has traded 4.5% lower against the dollar. QuarkChain has a total market cap of $11.86 million and $1.67 million worth of QuarkChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00043582 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $645.58 or 0.07396253 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002659 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00001015 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00015739 BTC.
QKC is a coin. Its genesis date was June 2nd, 2018. QuarkChain’s total supply is 5,726,747,032 coins and its circulating supply is 2,439,229,684 coins. QuarkChain’s official website is quarkchain.io. QuarkChain’s official Twitter account is @Quark_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. QuarkChain’s official message board is steemit.com/@quarkchain. The Reddit community for QuarkChain is /r/quarkchainio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling QuarkChain
QuarkChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $51.55, $33.94, $18.94, $50.98, $5.60, $20.33, $7.50, $10.39, $13.77, $32.15 and $24.43. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuarkChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuarkChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QuarkChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuarkChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuarkChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.