Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 12th. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for $0.0792 or 0.00000903 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Bittrex. Ubiq has a market capitalization of $3.38 million and $856.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 12.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Expanse (EXP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 29th, 2016. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,609,099 coins. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart. The official website for Ubiq is ubiqsmart.com. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.